Does your organization need to block the execution of Google Chrome? Perhaps for security reasons, compliance with internal policies, or to promote productivity? This guide provides a simple and efficient method to disallow the running of Google Chrome on Windows machines, using PowerShell. Our approach is robust and doesn’t rely on the path, hash, or…
Category: Windows Registry
- Step-by-Step Guide: Creating a Bootable USB from an ISO Image using PowerShell
- Block Google Chrome Execution in Your Organization using Windows Registry key
- How to access an Exchange Online mailbox without a license
- How to Monitor specific TCP-Port on using PowerShell and Test-NetConnection
- How to view the SQL Generated by Entity Framework
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.