An Office 365 or Microsoft 365 Admin will hopefully have a separate admin account to perform higher level (privileged) tasks, compared the their standard user account. As a result, admin accounts should not need any license, because they are not used as a normal user. A person should not need to have two sets of…
Category: Microsoft 365
- Step-by-Step Guide: Creating a Bootable USB from an ISO Image using PowerShell
- Block Google Chrome Execution in Your Organization using Windows Registry key
- How to access an Exchange Online mailbox without a license
- How to Monitor specific TCP-Port on using PowerShell and Test-NetConnection
- How to view the SQL Generated by Entity Framework
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.