Embarking on the journey to create a Windows bootable USB installer can often seem daunting, particularly when the convenience of an Internet connection is absent to download the necessary software for creating bootable media. However, there’s a silver lining – PowerShell. Bundled with the most recent iterations of Windows, PowerShell is a powerful tool that…
How to view the SQL Generated by Entity Framework Entity Framework follows the following three steps. Translate C# code into SQL statements Execute SQL on a target database Return values back to C# objects. Now the question is how the generated SQL statements look like and how we can view the SQL executed on the…
- Step-by-Step Guide: Creating a Bootable USB from an ISO Image using PowerShell
- Block Google Chrome Execution in Your Organization using Windows Registry key
- How to access an Exchange Online mailbox without a license
- How to Monitor specific TCP-Port on using PowerShell and Test-NetConnection
- How to view the SQL Generated by Entity Framework
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.