Prerequisite is -> you need an issued and world or domain-trusted code signing certificate. Read more about how to issue a code signing certificate (CSR) and how to issue one using your in house Certification Authority Let’s start a PowerShell Console as admin – then use this command to list available code signing certificates: Get-ChildItem…
Prerequisites Active Directory with Certification Authority installed and configured. Your workstation should be domain-joined. Well, you could issue a code signing certificate on your CA and export the root certificate plus the code signing certificate and later import it in your local certificate store, but that’s another story which i won’t cover in this article….
- Recover/retrieve/find your Windows 10 Product Key
- How to view/inspect the generated SQL by Entity Framework Core using .NET Core’s build-in logging
- Publishing an ASP.NET Core Web Application to IIS using Visual Studio 2019
- How to access an Exchange Online mailbox without a license
- Microsoft Teams – Quickly add a Webhook to a Teams channel and send a message using PowerShell